Share/Bookmark

Soap Opera

No comment yet





Dear Dr. Corispino,
I'm writing to tell you my problem. Last week my husband, whom I've been married to for the past 15 years, has bought a song on the internet. It's called Soap Opera. The guys who made that thing are Golden Bug (it looks like he's a successful french producer living in Barcelona) and Mustang, a brand new disco duo from Belgium.
Anyway it's after he has bought that mp3 on the net that my problem started. He's listening to that song 24\7, and...well, Dr Corispino...it looks like he turned into some kind of sex maniac.
He makes love to me regardless of what I'm doing: ironing, washing dishes, sweeping etc.
I would like to know if there's a n y t hking yoiu can doiu asd asiufbiun vsaiubniunb axiuvbn axvub
axv ohia.ljopfjioh...

Disturbing letter, hope the lady is OK.. although I think her husband literally fucked her mind up, cause in my opinion Golden Bug is from Barcelona living in Paris.. but what the hell so here is the set BY Mustang in collaboration with Golden Bug feat Lavinia Claws. It's Labelle Records first release and will hit the shelves on May the 30th!! The EP comes with a remix by the finnish duo Hannulelauri.


SoapOpera by labellerecords


hope you enjoyed the show, sport billie

Post a Comment

HOME | ABOUT

Copyright © 2011 discourant | Powered by BLOGGER | Template by 54BLOGGER