Share/Bookmark

Nicholas: Depth of my soul

No comment yet
Depth Of My Soul at Juno
Our much respected friend from Perugia (Italy), Nicholas released a New Album on No More Hits Italy
last Sunday. "Depth Of My Soul" is a compiltation cd with some unreleased work by the master himself. With some slow mo house jams combined with seriously soulful and classic vocals in his edits this unmixed cd is suitable for DJ’s.

NMH008 - Nicholas - "Depth of my soul" (CD Sampler) by Nicholas

Nicholas - "Depth of my soul" CD - features a collection of both released and unreleased tracks
Tracklist:
1.Depth of my soul
2.D Vote
3.On my own - Unreleased
4.Get you
5.Free at last
6.If you believe
7.A true feeling - Unreleased
8.Don't make me wait - Unreleased
9.Feels like

Check here for more of Nicholas work and previous Nicholas entries on Discourant
They call it edit! 23-11-2010
Small World Disco 17-11-2010
Nicholas Youtube
Nicholas on Juno 

-sport billie-

Post a Comment

HOME | ABOUT

Copyright © 2011 discourant | Powered by BLOGGER | Template by 54BLOGGER